11.12.08

2008=history; 2009=future

I still remember I talked to my friend at the beginning of this year,
We want to set up a business during this year regarding the size of that
business. We did the survey, proposal, funding and plan everything...
However, now, left only 3 weeks for year 2008, We have set up nothing......

Probably, I really consider too much.... Nothing can be gained without sacrifice something.

I give up the chance, left my friend alone. Currently, he is going to set up that business by himself. I wish he success. And hope that we have the opportunity to corporate in the future.

2009, I need to pay more effort. People said "If we try hard, we may have the chance to success. Without any effort, we have no chance at all"

In order to success, I have no choice!

0 comments: